This page is for Natural Voice Practitioners/Group Leaders/Facilitators/ Song Carriers who are interested
in co ordinating groups for Earth Day.
If you are looking for an event in your area and aren't part of a group taking part then see our Join An Event tab.
1. Gather your group together- this might be an already existing Community Choir or Community group of some kind.
2. Register your interest and pay the contribution fee to cover the costs of material collecting and organising ( run through a CiC)
3. Receive songs, lyrics, and guidance notes.
4. Learn and share the set of songs with your group (and add more songs in if you want to)
5. Take part in 3 x zoom conference calls for guidance/mentoring for solidarity, support and inspiration.
6. Choose the place in nature where you want to sing with your group.
7. Raise funds /awareness in the process with the help of your group ( info will be sent out how to do this once you have registered)
8. Film your event and upload it onto social media- this is optional but we are encouraging a BIG share in early May on social media.
9. We have a Sing For Earth Facebook Group and would love you to share your journey with us.
10. Take part in an Earth Resonance Pilgrimage in the Summer months. See Resonance Pilgrimage tab.
Where and when will the event be held?
It can take place in your local beauty spot, local park in your town, in a woodland , on the beach, a sacred site, a garden etc.
We will leave this bit up to your imagination and local knowledge to organise where to do it.
It will be held anytime during Earth Day week- day or evening- it is up to you!
Groups will be gathering all over the UK and there will be alot of focus on it as it is Earth Day's 50th birthday.
NB Earth Day itself is on Weds April 22nd
Earth Week is from Sat April 18th to Sun April 26th.
Click here to find out more about EarthDay
We are using a 'sliding scale' model again depending on your financial health
We suggest an amount between £35 to £75 as a donation fee.
The money you pay goes towards the costs of running this creative activism project.
Helping to raise awareness and funds for Earth Protection at a time when this is greatly needed.
Hopefully you can share the cost with your group for taking part, in what we hope to be,
a community strengthening joy full process and event.
We will provide guidance and a set of songs to support you to lead the event and share information on The Work That Reconnects
with a focus this year on grief and gratitude with a nature tending ceremony for each event.
What will you receive?
- a set of songs to download for group singing (in harmony parts)
-3 x zoom conference calls for support and guidance in organising and running the event.
-An opportunity to join a closed Facebook group page for support and peer to peer info and ideas sharing.
-Being a part of a National Regenerative Culture initiative to raise awareness and funds for Earth Protection/ Restoration.
This fee will also help us to cover the admin/ organising fees that this project needs to make it happen.
Your support in this way is much appreciated. :)
See tabs on each organisation and movements to find out more.
All three organisations are working in effective ways to co create a sustainable future .
All to mark the 50th birthday at this critical time of Ecological Crisis.
Last year in 2019 twelve Sing For Earth events took place in communities around the UK,
all to support and raise awareness for the three International Earth Protection initiatives.
It is being launched again on 20. 02. 2020.
In honour of Gaia and in memory of Polly Higgins and her life's work with the Ecocide Law.